Greetings and welcome to my blog, I am currently redesigning the site so some of my pictures are unfortunately missing because I had to close my sellers account that I had with the Smugmug site because as a free lance photographer I just couldn't afford it.
Once again I apologize for the bareness of my blog and will be working on it continually until I get it restored.
Thank you for your patience! -Megan

Friday, June 1, 2012

New cactus flower greeting card

I designed some new products with a different shot that I captured of the hedgehog cacus flowers.
This is a photo of one of the greeting cards that is for sale in my store there are many other products available with this photo as well.
Also check out my new websites where this photo can be ordered on many products.
my website
See my store at Zazzle
www.hypersmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment