Greetings and welcome to my blog, I am currently redesigning the site so some of my pictures are unfortunately missing because I had to close my sellers account that I had with the Smugmug site because as a free lance photographer I just couldn't afford it.
Once again I apologize for the bareness of my blog and will be working on it continually until I get it restored.
Thank you for your patience! -Megan

Friday, July 20, 2012

Great News!

Greetings bloggers, First I am sorry it has been a while since my last post, I had a computer crash and ended up finally buying a new one.
I have some Exciting news, I have created another blog, but this one will showcase my Fractal art that I have created over the years.
Here is the link to my new blog :Fantasy Fractals , I will also be adding this to my Link list.
I have revamped my Image kind site a little to incorporate a new gallery devoted to my fractal art, This is the new gallery: New Fractal Gallery If you would like to take a look around, I am still working on getting it set up and adding many new pieces daily.
Here is a sample of my fractal art, This will be the only fractal I will post on this blog, and if you really like it you can buy a print or copy of it from links that I have posted on my new fractal blog.
QMVT7EMYH9NQ

No comments:

Post a Comment