Greetings and welcome to my blog, I am currently redesigning the site so some of my pictures are unfortunately missing because I had to close my sellers account that I had with the Smugmug site because as a free lance photographer I just couldn't afford it.
Once again I apologize for the bareness of my blog and will be working on it continually until I get it restored.
Thank you for your patience! -Megan

Friday, July 12, 2013

Remodeling my blog, more pictures soon!

Greetings, I am currently redesigning the site so some of my pictures are unfortunately missing because I had to close my sellers account that I had with the Smugmug site because as a free lance photographer I just couldn't afford it.
   Once again I apologize for the bareness of my blog and will be working on it continually until I get it restored.
   If any of you have a suggestion for a better site to sell your photography than the smugmug site please leave me a suggestion.
   Thank you for your patience!            -Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment