Greetings and welcome to my blog, I am currently redesigning the site so some of my pictures are unfortunately missing because I had to close my sellers account that I had with the Smugmug site because as a free lance photographer I just couldn't afford it.
Once again I apologize for the bareness of my blog and will be working on it continually until I get it restored.
Thank you for your patience! -Megan

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Editions

Greetings Bloggers! I have some new products that I have just placed in my Zazzle store, Some of the products feature my photo of a Curve-Billed Thrasher (Toxostoma curvirostre). Its a medium sized bird that inhabits the deserts of the southwestern US and Northern Mexico. The Thrasher is perched upon the top of a Whipple Cholla Cactus (Opuntia whipplei) This photo here was taken in Alamogordo, New Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment