Greetings and welcome to my blog, I am currently redesigning the site so some of my pictures are unfortunately missing because I had to close my sellers account that I had with the Smugmug site because as a free lance photographer I just couldn't afford it.
Once again I apologize for the bareness of my blog and will be working on it continually until I get it restored.
Thank you for your patience! -Megan

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall is Coming!

   Greetings! Autumn Is my favorite time of the year. In honor of the first day of Autumn later this week, I am posting this Photo of a Vibrant sunflower. Its one of the only colorful things around this area in Autumn. I grew up in the Mountains of California and during Autumn I often feel homesick because I now live in Western Texas and its just not the same here, its much too warm and there are no colorful trees.
  There is nothing like the cool crisp air of Autumn, and the colors are unmatchable.
 In honor of Autumn you may post a Photo or a link to your favorite Autumn Nature photo here on my blog as you comment!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty flower. Did you grow this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did although it was last years' flower, we did not even have enough rain this year to grow a sunflower.

    ReplyDelete