Greetings and welcome to my blog, I am currently redesigning the site so some of my pictures are unfortunately missing because I had to close my sellers account that I had with the Smugmug site because as a free lance photographer I just couldn't afford it.
Once again I apologize for the bareness of my blog and will be working on it continually until I get it restored.
Thank you for your patience! -Megan

Friday, September 2, 2011

One of My Favorite Photos

  This Is one of my Favorite Pictures that I have captured, It features My Cat named Skittles striking a pose while yawning.  I apologize with my obsession with Ecommerce as of late and Promise to stick to the Subject of Photography as much as I can from now on since that is what I am good at! Thank you for bearing with me with this Ecommerce craze.

1 comment: