Greetings and welcome to my blog, I am currently redesigning the site so some of my pictures are unfortunately missing because I had to close my sellers account that I had with the Smugmug site because as a free lance photographer I just couldn't afford it.
Once again I apologize for the bareness of my blog and will be working on it continually until I get it restored.
Thank you for your patience! -Megan

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Newest Photo gallery

Greetings bloggers, I would like to announce that I have created a gallery for myself on the website 500px.com, I had never heard of the site myself until a friend mentioned. I am really glad that I found the website because I have as much fun on the website looking at fellow photographer's pics as I do posting my own. If you are a photographer you should check it out because you will love it! There are no pesky reviewers to downplay your photos best of all its free! Please check out my page, I am still adding photos to it daily. You can also buy Canvas prints, or download an individual photo instantly (a feature that I also really like)  Here is the link to my page on the site, I will also be adding it to my Link list on the blog shortly. http://500px.com/MeganRene88.
    Hope you enjoy the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment