Greetings and welcome to my blog, I am currently redesigning the site so some of my pictures are unfortunately missing because I had to close my sellers account that I had with the Smugmug site because as a free lance photographer I just couldn't afford it.
Once again I apologize for the bareness of my blog and will be working on it continually until I get it restored.
Thank you for your patience! -Megan

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pink Hedgehog cactus flowers

Greetings! This is a one of my favorite photos, as you can probably tell because i have it constantly framed on the side of my blog lol. They are the pink blossoms of an Engelmann's Hedgehog cactus  (Echinocereus engelmannii)that I found blooming in the Chihuahuan Desert of west Texas a few springs ago. They are few and far between on our ranch here but in the spring time when they do bloom they are very easy to spot because of thier vibrant color.
You should be able to click on the picture and it will take you to My Website and if not you can click on the link I just embedded. Please leave Me a comment if you cannot navigate to My Website by clicking on the photo. I have many other photos of Cactus of the desert southwest in my gallery Plants and flowers so please check it out.
Pink hedgehog cactus blossoms in the Chihuahuan desert of west texas.

You can also purchase postage stamps featuring this Photo and many more products here in My Zazzle store All products are customizable.

No comments:

Post a Comment